Monday, June 6, 2011

is this really necessary.

Finding new ways to procrastinate. My mind, it boggles.

I do not know why I am here (this isn't a philosophical discussion, I assure you, nor a rhetorical one). I simply don't know what I'm doing, starting a blog, here. Is it my hunger for wanting to pour out words, I ask you, the need to be heard?

It is not, for I am not particularly wordly with my thoughts and wishes and everyday occuring facts. Oh, inside my own head I speak aplenty, make no jest of it. But out in the world, where every thing counts, I prefer to listen and not to talk at (or to) people.

You would think this makes me quite the anti-social person. Or, perhaps not, since pretty much everyone needs of someone next to them, listening to their every thought and whim. But I'm neither this nor that.

It is time to leave now, the clock reminds me I should have gone to bed hours ago. Dear peoples, I bid you good night.

1 comment:

  1. Hi writer i am read your blogs this is very useful information you have post for users i love blogs for read and i like to write some my idea for discussion so it is best way to share your knowledge thanks for post nice information.keep it up.
    Services providers in UAE

    ReplyDelete