I can't seem to make up my mind. Greek? English? Greeklish? I'm familiar with both and I've recently realized that there's some merit in writing in Greek (even though I was not used to it, it's been kind of fun, practicing my verbal/writing skills on my mother-tongue). Because, like it or not, my life has been flooded with the ever presense of english (at work, on the internet, on the books I read & the movies I watch) and I like it.
So, I am undecided. Maybe I'll switch; one post in english, the other in greek. We'll see.
In further random news, I found some icons in my hard drive of this film that changed the world. Kinda. I am talking about Brokeback Mountain. I admit, I teared up at the end of the movie. And left the cinema with an enormous crush on Jake Gyllenhaal.
So much beauty in one icon. So much telling in one film.
So, I am undecided. Maybe I'll switch; one post in english, the other in greek. We'll see.
In further random news, I found some icons in my hard drive of this film that changed the world. Kinda. I am talking about Brokeback Mountain. I admit, I teared up at the end of the movie. And left the cinema with an enormous crush on Jake Gyllenhaal.
So much beauty in one icon. So much telling in one film.

dreamy
ReplyDeletei say english so i can read it ;-D
ReplyDeletebtw: sent you a couple emails. maybe got caught it spam? wanted to let you know that you are a winner here:
http://vvb32reads.blogspot.com/2011/08/winners-for-august-pt2.html
email me your address info to claim your prize vvb32 at yahoo.com